Dreamcast :)

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

TheHig

Reaction score
Just bought a Sega Dreamcast from ebay for £26.01. Heres the part I'm happy about, it comes with **** loads of extras.
Lots of games, 2 controllers, the light gun, keyboard , mouse what bargain.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280417410607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I loved the dreamcast some classic games I was addcited to when it was active, like sonic adventure, House of the Dead, Chu Chu Rocket, Shenmue, Ikaruga, and a few others.
Good memories of the Dreamcast :D

Remember when I bought an N64 few years back thinking I would love the vintage gaming.

Bored after a week. Hope it doesn't happen to you.

Was never a dreamcast fan - Bargain though :)

I never had one :( but my sister had one a good few years back and we were always arguing over it lol i was addicted to a sonic game that was on there! cant remember what it was called though.

Congrats..
I've only played the Dreamcast once before and can't rememeber if it liked it or not.
I went for a N64 a while ago but got outbidded in the last few seconds :'(

Played it once, amazing console, never got round to getting my own

The dreamcast is not quite as vintage as the N64, its comparable to older Ps2 titles.
I love vintage gaming I have a fair few old consoles that still get played from time to time.

Gamecube - Own 2 of them, one in work, one in home, love this console own 31 games for it.

Sega Saturn - Bought it out of interest last year, a little to vintage because there not much good on it, sega rally is way to dated, no sonic game was made for the Saturn, its like a collectors item to me.
I must say that Panzer Dragoon and Nights into Dreams are quality games for it, that have kept me playing a few hours.

Atari Jaguar - I still own the same one that got bought for me when it came out, Recently I bought Tempest 2000 a decent game I missed out at the time it was active.

Turbografx 16 - This cost me a fortune when I bought it about 3 years ago, very rare console that competed with the master system and NES. Does not get much play time from me despite having a fair few games for it.

My mate had one and i was round there all the time and we just sat playing it none stop on some football game cant remember what it was called,

And then........................His dog decided one day that he did not want to **** one the floor of on the sofa and ****** on his dreamcast and sadly :'( never worked again.

Yes a very sad story.​

Was never my cup of java but a good price. Hope you enjoy it.

loved it, sonic adventures tops any game ever made. jet set radio, also got me glued to my dreamcast hours and hours straight up.. good times, nice business u got there

Just got my dreamcast yesterday, lots of games with it, about 50 in total, also it emulates the Genesis and SNES, and PS1 with a handful of games for them.
Metal Gear Solid looks pretty good on the dreamcast.
A frustrating this is that the controller wont work for FPS, you have to use the mouse and keyboard.

loved it, sonic adventures tops any game ever made. jet set radio, also got me glued to my dreamcast hours and hours straight up.. good times, nice business u got there
i remember when my sonic adventure cd didn't play, arghh, some many good moments except the levels with the big ugly cat where you have to fish

i've still got a Ps1 and I was addicted to Fifa 2001

Nah much prefer Nintendo 64's,used to love Super Mario and James Bond on it!

The Dreamcast can also emulate the N64, and master system, its very complex to make the CD though, but I think I can do it.
Its worth investing in one, you are getting about 5 consoles in one, because of its fine emulation ability.

Back