matthewauck93

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been going through Backroom Advice and got a suggestion which in turn would suggest your backroom staff are either drunk or just haven't got a clue what they are going on about?

On my Oxford save I got promoted to League 1 in my first season, I had Brad Inman on-loan who was an integral part of my season, playing near enough every game, scoring 16 goals and providing 19 assists, with an average rating of 8.02. Of course I bought him at the end of the season and he is still my best AM, with future potential of 4 and a half stars!

He has played all 5 games so far this season, scoring once and has 4 assists.. finally, I have just had a backroom meeting and one of my coaches suggested changing his transfer status to no longer needed :S:S:S what on earth!

I've seen some things like that. Does that mean the game is not working right, or that it is working and the coach in question needs to be replaced?

Has anyone ever been going through Backroom Advice and got a suggestion which in turn would suggest your backroom staff are either drunk or just haven't got a clue what they are going on about?

On my Oxford save I got promoted to League 1 in my first season, I had Brad Inman on-loan who was an integral part of my season, playing near enough every game, scoring 16 goals and providing 19 assists, with an average rating of 8.02. Of course I bought him at the end of the season and he is still my best AM, with future potential of 4 and a half stars!

He has played all 5 games so far this season, scoring once and has 4 assists.. finally, I have just had a backroom meeting and one of my coaches suggested changing his transfer status to no longer needed :S:S:S what on earth!