Dudu

That's a nice little buy you've got there. Definitely looks like one for the future!

you're tempting me to buy him for my wolves team that lacks dribblers :P

yeah i have a few youngsters at city, have a bit of budget might try this lad

He reminds me a little of that guy from CSKA cant remember his name.

lol, im currently at work and not with my laptop. :'(

will do it asap. though maybe someone else could help

Signed him for my Fulham team, cost me 6 million and is doing well so far...

Yeah I bought him for £5.75m...which isn't bad...my assistant manager says hes got the potential to play at the same level as yoann gourcuff (who is pretty awesome)...he hasn't played much, but definatly has potential. he scored an amazing 30 yard goal agaist wolves...

View attachment 97943

I am considering to buy him in the January transfer window on my game but after reading on this thread that he isn't as good as he was on this year's FM,I might reconsider.Good stats,good techincal ability and a young lad too.

Fenerbahce want £11.5million according to my scout and,despite that being £1.5million over my current transfer budget,I am willing to go all ends for this young,talented Brazilian if it means he will become a star in the end.

I already have Neymar who is turning out to be a wonderkid of a striker (as everybody knows) but playing Dudu alongside him in attacking midfield and Neymar as striker could form a beautiful partnership - not to mention that Neymar and Dudu are both Brazilian and young.

Here is his profil in one of my games;

duduo.jpg

I am in 2016/2017 season.. dudu is turned out to be amazing, He dribbles down the right. BTW i turned him into a right winger.. reaches a potential of about 180. And ya he is a quality player. Took him 5 seasons to reach his potential. He spent three seasons on loan. and 19-21 i developed him at ma club with training schedule specific to him. Btw i play for arsenal.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Btw, hw is on a shorter side of 165cms.. thats a major drawback..

Back