Duff joins Fulham from Newcastle

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 480

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Republic of Ireland winger Damien Duff seals a switch to Fulham from Newcastle.

More...

Newcasltle need to this bored room **** sorted soon all they are gona struggle - i head this morning in the paper Hull may be singing Jonas.

What is the point ^^^

anyway very good signing for fulham they have a well balanced team and i think roy hogson has done a very good job there and bringing duff in cant only make them better i can see fulham push for a europa league spot this season

Does it say how much Duff has gone for? Personally i think it's great 'coz Newcastle Utd are a joke so if they sell their better players it'll be tougher for them to get back to the premier league!

Don't think they have much chose when you have top class players playing in the championship when they want to be in the prem so they wont be happy so the best think is for them to be sold and bring in new players with champioship experience and they will preform

Don't think they have much chose when you have top class players playing in the championship when they want to be in the prem so they wont be happy so the best think is for them to be sold and bring in new players with champioship experience and they will preform

But they cant buy anyone?!

Becuase the board room ***** - they have told people they are not singing any1 untill they have got that sorted out.

Well if i was a pro footballer i wouldn't want to sign for Newcastle.So i doubt any decent players would want to play for Newcastle!

Good buy if he can stay fit. maybe capture the form he had at chelsea and Blackburn

Back