Scott -
The Gangbangers
Tiraths -
The Robben Wanabee's

Ronaseal - Chopping Wood

JDH1989 - **** Zombies

and

MunchkinCurt.. - Vaginal FC

Anyway, you may be wondering why another one of these is being made. Well the short story is, half of them have **** players up every day and the quater fail, with a few going the whole distance. Oh, and I have had Joe going on at how much he wants one started he can bid in.

The basic concept of the Auction game is that a team is given a Budget of £500m to buy 16 players, a manager, and a stadium. If a player manages to buy 16 players, they will be given 5 back up players, who will be randomly selected by me of the players that are left that I haven't put up for bidding. People can request certain players I haven't put up for bidding as back up players, and these will come on a first come first serve basis, but this will not be happening untill 16 days of bidding has finished. If a team doesn't reach the 16 players, or buys more than, they will be given less back up players, one for each player under or over the limit they are, so if you get 14 players, you get 3 back ups. The most players you can sign is 21, but then you will fail to get any back up players.

Bidding will consist of me posting normally:

3 GK
5/6 DF
6/7 MD
4/5 ST
&
2 Managers

&
2 Stadiums

You can bid on:

1 GK
3 DF
3 MD
2 ST
&
1 Manager
&
1 Stadium

You need to sign one manager, and one manager only. If you don't sign a manager, you will be given a random one at my discression, but they will be no where near the standard of manager in the auction.

Stadiums are there for your teams to earn more money, have more fans at your games, and generally for you to show off. There will be a varied range of stadiums, including most of the top European stadiums, aswell as International stadiums e.g Wembley. I will move all stadiums to England before the game starts, to cut down on traveling. If you don't buy a stadium, you will be given a 25k seater with no space to improve it and in a state of decline. So I suggest buying one. :)

After 16 rounds has been concluded, there will be 2 days where people can trade or sell back players. If you wish to sell back a player, you will be given 50% of the value you paid for them, and they will be put back up for auction after these two days, for a further day, for other people to bid on them.

Once this has all finished, I shall start a story, where all the teams will be in a league with two cups, and I will update the story every 2 months of holidaying, and showing you how your teams are doing. I am expecting to do 6 seasons. Teams will have moderate youth facilities and training.

I am not participating to keep the integrity of the game to it's maximum potential.

Anyway, those are the basic rules, if you have any problems with them, PM me, don't spam this thread. If you have anything to say about the auction game or any questions, PM me. I repeat again, Don't spam the thread, especially if you are not participating.

The last thing I need for now, is the current players team names and kit colours, both home and away. PM them to me, don't post on the thread.

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone involved.

EDIT:- Spreadsheet here can be used to keep up with signings and ****. :)

Last edited:
It's an honour to be a part of this, and to have my name at the very top. 8-|

I've informed you of my team name and kit choices. Much obliged.

Last edited:
Glad to take part in this.

Hopefully Riquelme will be up for bidding so i can make him captain, he deserves it.

Thanks for letting me be in this matey.. :D

Last edited:
I am truly honoured to be playing among the likes of Victor Koppel and Billy the lesser Redrup, thank you for this opportunity :)

I am truly honoured to be playing among the likes of Victor Koppel and Billy the lesser Redrup, thank you for this opportunity :)

what about curt

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoken by someone of a lesser nationality. 8-|

First round of bidding to start tomorrow around about 12pm, aslong as 10 people have confirmed their team names.

How long are the rounds? Because I'm out until about 6pm tomorrow.

seeeing as were all irc active i should suspect round 1 will be done about 10pm imo

Read the OP, it clearly states that spamming should be avoided.

So therefore, please don't spam the thread with this unnecessary ****, i'm sure there is a plausible reason for why you were'nt included.

hello Sexy Dunc, thank you for inviting me to play, it will be an honour, can you use my kits and name from the draft game please

cam you probs didnt get in because

1. you used irc for like an hour

2. you wasnt there when it was discussed

3. Stop spamming

Last edited:
How long are the rounds? Because I'm out until about 6pm tomorrow.

24 hours.

I am in no rush, so they will take aslong as people need to bid up to 24 hours.

Nooooooooo I'm not included :(

I was on IRC yesterday

I was the noob asking to join one.

I honestly don't care.

I would have offered you a back up spot, or a place on the next one, but don't think you warrent a place now.

Last edited:
Day One Players.

Goalkeepers
Ochoa (América Mex) - Min bid £8m
McGregor ( Celtic) - Min bid £3m
Felipe (Santos) - Min bid £5m

Defence
Upson (West Ham) - Min bid £3m
Rodriguez (Villareal) - Min bid £6m
Bruno Alvez (Porto) - Min bid £8m
Friedrich (Hertha BSC) - Min bid £6m
Phil Neville (Everton) - Min bid £3m