gaztutts

Reaction score
Hi and good morning |)

I'm in my second season and playing a division one team. The computer has generated an amazing player for me that I'm over the moon about. We're talking a 15 year old with pace and acceleration of 15. Heading 15. Determination 16. Bravery 15. Finishing 11 and a whole host of great stats. It's the dream player for a club with no finances and a lack of strikers.(H)

However the player is duplicated in that it always shows two of him being there. They both have the same unique number and when ever I move them around there is always two of them. When I select him for the team then I have to give them both the same number which often causes the computer to not recognise it, resulting in about 50 attempts to give them a number. Often when I give him a squad number it says -1!

I'm at a loss as to what to do becuase I can't really pick the players beciuase it rearely lets me play them and then forgets the squad number the next time I select them. Any suggestions on what to do with this bug?

Regards

G.

I have the same problem... shame to see no replies here after one week. I guess there's no fix for it either.

Ok I've figured out what to do to fix this. Update to 12.0.4, then move your duplicated player to another squad and he will be "forged" as one again. ;)