Dusan Djuric - AMC

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K
he looks quite nice for a low prem team like hull and defo championship teams

um dude, stop being so **** ignorant! ^^) look at the attachment, he is Swedish!
you definately have some anamosity towards Serbs! XD

He is Swedish like Ibrahimovic LOL,sorry,you are probably not from the ex Yugoslavia and you dont understand.

He is Swedish like Ibrahimovic LOL,sorry,you are probably not from the ex Yugoslavia and you dont understand.
hahaha, no mate sorry, :S i am from South Africa though, i know all about diversity, segregation and anamosity though! we have something like 11 official languages! hahhaha.

so you going to get him?? he is a good player!

hahaha, no mate sorry, :S i am from South Africa though, i know all about diversity, segregation and anamosity though! we have something like 11 official languages! hahhaha.

so you going to get him?? he is a good player!

I play on large database and cant find it.I hope to see South Africa next year,of course if Croatia qualify on World cup.

um dude, stop being so **** ignorant! ^^) look at the attachment, he is Swedish!
you definately have some anamosity towards Serbs! XD

This guy is Croatian and lets just say the Croatians and the Serbs are not best of friends. This Duric guys' parents or whatever most probably emmigrated to Sweden just like the case of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Anyway back on-topic nice find mate.

This guy is Croatian and lets just say the Croatians and the Serbs are not best of friends. This Duric guys' parents or whatever most probably emmigrated to Sweden just like the case of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Anyway back on-topic nice find mate.

Croatians and Serbs are friends as English and French.:)

Back