Raikan007

Reaction score
Dusan Tadic - Vojvodina
Nationality: Serbian
Position: Attacking Midfielder Left

This guy (he is 20 when the game starts) is one of the best crossers of the ball i have seen to date, he whips them in from all over the park.
very well rounded player as well. i paid 1.7 million for him... :D

View attachment 86593View attachment 86594

what are the chances of him joining Reading.. some of these woonderkids won't accept anything but top half premiership teams =(

what are the chances of him joining Reading.. some of these woonderkids won't accept anything but top half premiership teams =(
not sure hey mate, you just have to try and try again hey :D money talks and bs walks ;)

He truly is amazing. I just bought him for my Lazio team in its second season..along with Oscar Wendt, Razvan Rat, Romelu Lukaku (for $5 million...steal), and Daniel Carrico.

Lukaku will be in my u20s with Gonzalo Barreto and Marko Maletic until he turns 20. Then I will gradually introduce him into the line up. Now, I am playing him in pre season alongside his countryman Jelle Vossen. He just scored 3 goals against Modena.

Tadic will be amazing someday, seeing as he already has amazing qualities for a winger his age.