Dutch League - Advice needed

• Thread starter Thread starter markmck17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

markmck17

Reaction score
Alright guys, I've just started a game with Vitesse in Holland, first time managing here!

Looking for some help guys? Level of Players etc? And I'm struggling with my Steve Mcclaren Dutch accent!

Please pass on your words of wisdom!

Guido Pizarro is good dmc-cm playmaker ( you need midfielders cuz everyone else sucks). For LB i suggest Gabriel Silva, try to buy Kara. On wing ( left wing) you have Alex Buttner whos mediocre, im suggesting Daniel Halfar for 1.5 mil ( in two years for me over 20 goals and 40 assists in all comps). GK is pretty good and you'll need him cuz he's HG for Europe.

Some Dutchmen:
Nacer Barazite, Chadli, Ingi Ba ( from Feyenoord I believe)

Fantastic mate! What's the European qualification places in holland?

Guido Pizarro is good dmc-cm playmaker ( you need midfielders cuz everyone else sucks). For LB i suggest Gabriel Silva, try to buy Kara. On wing ( left wing) you have Alex Buttner whos mediocre, im suggesting Daniel Halfar for 1.5 mil ( in two years for me over 20 goals and 40 assists in all comps). GK is pretty good and you'll need him cuz he's HG for Europe.

Some Dutchmen:
Nacer Barazite, Chadli, Ingi Ba ( from Feyenoord I believe)
Chadli is Belgian :-) Just saying...

Yea, but he's HG in Netherlands so he's good.
First go into UCL directly. Second goes to 3rd q round, 3. and 4. goes to 3r q round of EL. And the winner ( or finalist ) goes to EL first q round.

Back