Duties - Are they important or not ?

• Thread starter Thread starter BigPole
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

BigPole

Reaction score
Hello. I have a small question. I set all my team best duties (I was calculating in role/duty calculator). But they are playing bad, I checked CA's of those players and almost all have above 100 (Croatian League). But my friend is playing also in Croatian League and he didn't set duties and he's winning almost every match. What is wrong ?

I must add that i am playing my best formation (assistant said so).

I dont think duties are important as alot of people make out but i do believe it will give you player that extra edge in a game. Do you both use the same formation? Thats the biggest factor if you are comparing.

dont listen to assistants! I believe them to be important! if you set Carrol to Poacher even setting his instructions to make him play exaclty like a Target Man has not worked in my experience :)

You would not set Hernandez to Treq or Ganso to Ball winning mid defend! be realistic and see what stats the player has in comparison to the role! the coaches page give the best position and duty though, see what he says and work from there!

you can ask when creating a tactic to auto assign duties/roles, you can try that! or you could donwload this and kick some *** :P hopefully! lol!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...636-might-magic%99-raikan007.html#post1343063

Back