marcMCFC1986

Reaction score
I've been playing Football Manager/Championship Manager since Championship Manager 2 - and I can honestly say Paulo Dybala is by far the best striker I've ever had one the game!

I know this won't come as a surprise to anybody, but I cannot recommend him high enough. If you can get him, get him!

Check out these stats from his first season with Man City...

View attachment 119760

after seeing all the success stories from last years edition of FM, I decided to sell Sturridge and replace him with Dybala..€80m was a heavy fee to pay but my word he has been incredible...currently at the start of December and he has 17 goals in 16 games...unbelievably good

Does he go to Liverpool first season? I tried to sign him on FM16 and he wouldn't come

I signed him at the end of the first season straight from Juventus - didn't go to Liverpool on mine

Does he go to Liverpool first season? I tried to sign him on FM16 and he wouldn't come

I picked him up with Liverpool start of season 2 when Liverpool have a ridiculous transfer budget and after clearing out some players.

I like most of you are seasoned pro's when it comes to CM/FM and for the past 2-3 seasons I haven't wanted Dybala and always been unsuccessful. When I was able to get him on my network game this year i was so chuffed.

However, I must say I am quite disappointed. He is so inconsistent for me. When he is good - he's good but when he is bad he is awful. He seems to miss so many chances.

How are you all playing him?

I Agree. Think he is terrible. Misses so many open goals and one on ones

I like most of you are seasoned pro's when it comes to CM/FM and for the past 2-3 seasons I haven't wanted Dybala and always been unsuccessful. When I was able to get him on my network game this year i was so chuffed.

However, I must say I am quite disappointed. He is so inconsistent for me. When he is good - he's good but when he is bad he is awful. He seems to miss so many chances.

How are you all playing him?

Would love to know where people play him

How did you manage to get Dybala, I'm Arsenal and am absolutely struggling to get them to accept a fee with the most being 80 million so far.

How did you manage to get Dybala, I'm Arsenal and am absolutely struggling to get them to accept a fee with the most being 80 million so far.
As Utd managed to get a bid excepted 1st season about 20 mins ago. But he was not interested in joining. Will try again second season. Managed to get Hazard instead by unsettling him for 70m rising to 82m :)

Dybala worth every penny of his transfer fee so far. 11 league goals in just 7 matches in season 2 of the Premier Division for Liverpool. :) Will update once the season is finished.

I'm in October 2020, part way through Dybala's 4th season with me, and his record in all competitions is:

Played - 151
Scored - 163
Assists - 60

Ballon D'Or winner 2018 & 2019

Dybala is an absolute god in this game he should be banned. But strangely hes going through a transition in my team right now..

First 3 seasons he was scoring goals for fun with upwards of 40 and finished with 52 goals in his 3rd season. However his fourth season he ended up with 18 goals in 36 appearances but still with a decent amount of assist. Mid-way through my fifth season now and it looks like hes veering towards being a provider more than the lethal finisher he started out in.

It seems that he has either lost some of his motivation and love for the game, or he is changing his own game.

pretty sure the game is not intelligent enough for the players to suddenly adopt a new game approach without me giving specific training instructions though.

Paulo Dybala is an FM God! Do yourself a favor if you are a big team and buy him now!

Proof:
View attachment 116396

52 goals and 11 assists in his first full season with Liverpool!!

His 25 goals in 32 appearances won him the English Premier Division Top Goalscorer award.

Awards also won: English player of the year, English players' player of the year, English players' young player of the year, English Player's premier division select team.

Basically, you name the award, and he won it! I expect him to challenge for Global Golden Boot in a year or two at this rate. :)

But the really amazing thing about Dybala without question was his performance in the Champions' league!

View attachment 116395

He led all goalscorers with 19 goals in the competition and wait for it...

In the Finals:

View attachment 116394

I was astounded and awed as Dybala scored not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 goals in the Champions League Finals to make it a laugher of a 7-3 win!! He is a completely unstoppable BEAST!

Last edited: