boozemonster

Reaction score
For a many FM's now I've tried to get the Cook Islands into the World Cup its been long and arduous and never successful, I have however managed to win a couple of Oceania Nations Cups along the way though.

With D-Rep now I have a chance so starting with a Cook Islands Cup team (Nikao Sokatkack) I'm going to if the D-Rep really works as it should, by...

Improving the Rep of the Cup to lead to
Higher Gates and Sponsorship to lead to
Better Facilities which should ultimately lead to
Better Cook Island Players hopefully

But Also in doing this I also hope to find a couple of things...

Is it only Continental Club Competitions that have an effect on Rep or does the World Club Cup

Does Continental Club Competition Rep Improve if you win the World Club Cup

Does the League Rep improve if the Nation improve at International Level

If so does the Continental Competition Rep do the same.

I'll test this out and find the results, unless of course someone already knows this.

I don't know the answer to any of those questions unfortunately boozemonster.

I look forward to followibng any cook islands updates you may wish to post though. :)

Thanks I might even be tempted to create another Story thread about it.

I'd hope that if they were implementing this Dynamic Rep that it would be across the board and not only the relationship between League Reputation and Continental success.

I have a feeling i read somewhere that national team success can improve the rep of the domestic league, but don't quote me on that.

Have you activate the cook islands league? I think its a cool idea and will follow your progress. I would be interested in something similar but would want to activate all the oceana leagues (which would take a long time as the teams are not properly aligned to a league) and for the oceana CL to work properly.

I am just finishing a South and North American update where I have activated all the non tiny nations: (El Salvador, Honduras, Guatamala, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, and all South American teams) as well as making sure all current international players in the whole of the South/North american database are fairly represented (e.g starting Chile internationals have current ability of 130, Costa Rican 115-120...I have based this on wiki profile, age and number of caps). Taking a while but should be finished in a day or so and then I will selct all the leagues and click random and start from which ever team , be it Boca or the worst team in El Salvador. I will then slowly try and win the league in each nation and take what international jobs I can get!

Have you activate the cook islands league? I think its a cool idea and will follow your progress. I would be interested in something similar but would want to activate all the oceana leagues (which would take a long time as the teams are not properly aligned to a league) and for the oceana CL to work properly.

this thread in the editing section has lots of league's for different countries already made if you're looking for them, particularly post 2 on page 1, post 197 on page 7 and post 207 on page 7, the last of which has oceanian leagues on it.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104...stuws-additional-leagues-for-fm11-t49130.html

I am just finishing a South and North American update where I have activated all the non tiny nations: (El Salvador, Honduras, Guatamala, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, and all South American teams) as well as making sure all current international players in the whole of the South/North american database are fairly represented (e.g starting Chile internationals have current ability of 130, Costa Rican 115-120...I have based this on wiki profile, age and number of caps). Taking a while but should be finished in a day or so and then I will selct all the leagues and click random and start from which ever team , be it Boca or the worst team in El Salvador. I will then slowly try and win the league in each nation and take what international jobs I can get!

Whey aye i've unlocked the Cook Islands and Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, PNG, American Samoa, Tonga, the Solomon Islands and New Zealand. The overall standard of football is shocking.

Can all those oceana leagues be automatically activated? Are all the teams already assigned to the league? Or did you have to do the maunual work?

If you could post those files I would be interested in also trying this out.

Cheers

the oceana champs league will increase the reputation of the cook islands but there will be a point where it can not be improved until they do well in the club world cup, a couple of those and the reputation of the whole oceanic region goes up etc.
stuff like this means that bigger stadiums are built, many teams go from semi-pro/amature to professional it takes a lot of time and i remember it took my friend over 20 seasons to get wales to two and a half stars but it is do-able and i wish you luck in doing this and hope you stick with it

Can all those oceana leagues be automatically activated? Are all the teams already assigned to the league? Or did you have to do the maunual work?

If you could post those files I would be interested in also trying this out.

Cheers

yep they are, I'll see what I can do for you, someone else is making some up, that would most likely be the better option, I aint got round to making the correct kits and the sort, so alot of teams wear plain blue kits.

Just seen I should be able to activate them myselves.

Few questions: does prize money change as a leagues reputation does?

Also can you start of as manager of a club and national team or ?

Just seen I should be able to activate them myselves.

Few questions: does prize money change as a leagues reputation does?

Also can you start of as manager of a club and national team or ?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that the prize money increases as the league rep does. However the if the league starts with no prize money I'm unsure, however I shall find out as I further my research into it and post the results.

And its club or national not both.

Club sounds like a more realistic way of improving a nation as you could nurutre what talent there is and then wait until the national job evenutally comes up.

Let me know on the prize money issues. I have a feeling it wont change but you never know?