• Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 7K

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
View attachment 469882 View attachment 469881

The formation

View attachment 469880

Results

View attachment 469879View attachment 469878View attachment 469877View attachment 469876View attachment 469875View attachment 469874View attachment 469873View attachment 469872View attachment 469871View attachment 469870

Training and match Preparation

View attachment 469869

I recommend using defensive positioning , I was using set pieces as I was conceding a lot of goals from them.

Opposition instructions

Full backs - Weaker foot / close down
Central midfielders - Weaker foot / close down
Wingers/strikers - Hard tackle / weaker foot

Team talks (take note)

Home/away vs opposition you should beat - Assertive I expect a win
Winning at HT - Assertive We're playing well but we're capable of better
Drawing at HT - Assertive I expect to see better
Loosing at HT - Aggressive I expect to see better from you

Home/away vs Top dogs - Assertive We are huge underdogs go out and enjoy yourselves
Winning at HT - Assertive Am happy with what I've seen keep it up
Drawing at HT - Am happy with what I saw keep it up
Loosing at half time - Assertive/Aggressive I know we can do better

Be sure!

Your going to HAVE to man manage your players correctly this tactic is in no way a match engine exploit.

Make sure you play a ton of friendlies and set your match preparation like this during pre-season to enhance the tactics fluidity.

View attachment 469868

Help others please

If you happen to come across any successful tweaks be sure to upload your version and inform the FM fan base , if for whatever reason this tactic does not work for you please provide me with constructive feedback which I can work from , thank you.

View attachment 469866

Last edited:
You've won the premier league with Aston Villa in the first season, that's impressive to say the least.
Do you still have a print screen with the team lineup?

You've won the premier league with Aston Villa in the first season, that's impressive to say the least.
Do you still have a print screen with the team lineup?

The team had no transfers , I used LfcMarshalls transfer update.

Great job, I'll start a savegame with crystal palace and see what I can achieve, a top 10 would be incredible

Do you think it is a good idea complement the Heynckes tactic with this? I've played a few games with that tactic and I liked the footie played. But this could be an interest idea, specially for those tough games.

EDIT: Oh and yes. Cheers for your results. I think it is a again a great piece of work from you ;)

Do you think it is a good idea complement the Heynckes tactic with this? I've played a few games with that tactic and I liked the footie played. But this could be an interest idea, specially for those tough games.

EDIT: Oh and yes. Cheers for your results. I think it is a again a great piece of work from you ;)

You could give it a go and report back on how it goes :) , this tactic also plays great football however the defense seems to be a tad leaky than to which I'd prefer it to be , however it doesn't stop the great success from happening.

no op ? and left wing with r foot ? and right wing with l foot ? right :)

Is OI important mate for this tactic to work, or can you just use your *** man

Just by looking at the sliders i can tell it's a very good looking tactic :)

can u upload it anyway m8? maybe it'll work for us, if not, then not ;).

I mean it's not appearing in my folder which is preventing me from uploading it as I cannot link it onto here.

Tom, is he asking for the file you sent me? Because I still have it saved and testing with Spurs

Back