dzeko or robinho

• Thread starter Thread starter Lukeeggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what role/formation? If you want a poacher Robinho, If you want a target man Dzeko. Vastly different players

Dzeko has been class for me whenever I have had him so I would definitely recommend him

they are completely different players. i suggest you work out how you want to play. and make your own mind up because you will get differing opinions, at the end of the day you're the one who has to make it work

Dzeko all day long 6 goals in one game for me for my liverpool team he is world class

I have played Dzeko in every style of forward play, and he is comprehensively the better player. That or i just hate lazy players who are **** in the air.

Christ, i sound like a Stoke fan!

Dzeko for a target man you can link up your players
Robinho for a complete forward role or even poacher.

Only thing Robinho has going for him is pace. Dzeko is strong enough that he doesnt need it. Touch, tekkers and anticipation = world class.

Depends what kind of striker you want
If you want a Poacher/Advanced forward then Robinho is your man but if you want a better more complete striker then Dzeko it is ;)

Dzeko all day.

Robinho ages quickly, has stupid wages, mood swings like a teenager and won't even score you the roughly the same amount of goals as Edin Dzeko.

25M bid should do the job.

Dzeko all day.

Robinho ages quickly, has stupid wages, mood swings like a teenager and won't even score you the roughly the same amount of goals as Edin Dzeko.

25M bid should do the job.

Agreed, Dzeko is the best :)

Dzeko is a big dog. Well beyond 25 goals a season whenever I have had him as an Attacking Target Man.

If only this thread was there a couple of days ago I had the option to buy robinho for 10 million (transfer list in city reserves) or Dzeko but I went for dzeko but still consulting my scouts on whether to sign robinho or not

It has to be Dzeko hes cheaper and he scores more just make sure you have good wingers to supply him crosses as hes incredible at heading.

dzekos an unbelievable player, well worth the 25m you'll need to pay for him. is superb in the air aswell. i was trying to build my current liverpool team without big signing like him but then wolfsburg offered him to me for 10m, couldn't exactly say no to that!

i've never had robinho before but i've heard he's amazing, that being said he's known to be a little inconsistent and moody. dzeko would be the safer bet.

They are poles apart in their styles of play....Robinho is the quick man and Dzeko is the big man you might say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back