Dzeko Torres Partnership

• Thread starter Thread starter mattymckee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

mattymckee

Reaction score
Hi i am in my first season of managing Liverpool andI have signed Edin Dzeko I am wondering how should i play him up front alongside torres ? any ideas or tactics which may help me? i won my first 3 matches and then lost against everton and portsmouth, i have tried dzeko as a deep laying support in my last game in champions league against Brataslavia and he has scored two should i keep him this way ? any help would be appreciated

I recommend having a look at the info on the complete dominance tactic. Use the search tool for this.

HI thanks for the fast responce I am downloading this tactic now and will try it and let you know if I have any success lol

Trust me, you will have success. I can 150% guarantee it. With my Liverpool with Dzeko and Torres with that tactic, im top at Christmas and in 19 games those two have scored 35 between them.

First game was against Man U in the league cup , 2-2 Dzeko and torres both scored one they scoredto make 2-2 on 93 min but i went through on penalties, seem to be playing much better with this tactic tho thanks are you in your first season ?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I then went o to Beat United 3-1 in the League very good tactic so far thanks very much for advice

Good to hear, yeah I am halfway through my first season. But it isn't the main game I'm concentrating on, click on the link on my sig to have a look ;)

edin dzeko is a absolute goal monster if played right.

i got him in my 3rd season with bolton, i was bosnia manager at the time and wolfsburg offerd him to me for 16 million.

i play ss 442 the complete dominance one wasnt very good for me but i was playing torres and defoe or cristaldo i'd try the ss442 with dzeko as the right striker and torres as the left with gerrard just behind

I got Dzeko in first season for £10m upfront then £10m in monthly installments. And with Complete Dominance it looks like the quadruple will be won in this season

Sell Babel and Dossena, and read my above post.

Dzecko and torres up front are a forcee 2 be reckoned with!!! Just give them games and watch him grow into a targetman kinggg

Back