Dzeko

• Thread starter Thread starter DavThomas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
There is already a 1000 threads of Dzeko, why did you open a new thread.....please read a rules!!!

The best role for him is Deep Lying Forward

I played him as Complete Forward he got 38 and then I played him as a Deep Lying, then he got 34

i wonder how long until this thread is closed?

i play him as a deep lying foward and he's got 28 goals before january partnering Drogba who has 17 goals Dzeko also has 11 assists

cheers guys, sorry im new to the forum, will check next time.

im tired of hearin dzeko's name there is more than one striker in fm i got tired of him on fm09 havent even purchased him on 10 yet

im tired of hearin dzeko's name there is more than one striker in fm i got tired of him on fm09 havent even purchased him on 10 yet
First time i've ever bought him on any FM, and he's done nothing for me so far, 20 million down the drain by the looks of things. I should have just stuck with Crouch :D

dont no why you need to be so harsh to new people how was he supposed to no . . . 20mill you paid for him and if you play him right he becomes worth around 26million few seasons in. hes good as a poacher for me and also my top goalscorer.

I need to try this guy everyone's saying he's immense

dont no why you need to be so harsh to new people how was he supposed to no . . . 20mill you paid for him and if you play him right he becomes worth around 26million few seasons in. hes good as a poacher for me and also my top goalscorer.
cheers pal

used him as Deep lying forward ... support duty
along with Villa ( as Paocher )
they did great for my Man city save game .

Back