NUFCDan

Reaction score
SkySportsLogo.png

Picture1-1.png

"That Famous Picture"
------------------------------------

In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, Fabio Capello Stepped down as the England International manager leading to lots of speculation over his succesor as Englands Boss. The main candidate for the job was Tottenham Manager, Harry Redknap followed by Chris Hughton, the former Newcastle Boss.

At 10:17am, Harry Redknap ruled out a move and comitted his future to Tottenham by signing a 6 - Year Deal ruling him out of the job, At 10:56 Chris Hughton signed a deal which confirmed him as The New QPR Boss replacing Neil Warnock who earlier stepped down.

The news spread across England fastly that, Luigi Delneri was favourite to replace Capello and lead England. Delneri confirmed his interest in the job, expressing his interest and hoping he could take over.

Picture2-1.png

"The Day they Won It"

At 1:24pm, The FA Confirmed that Luigi Delneri would take over as England Boss replacing Fabio Capello.Delneri was introduced to the English board, before meeting his squad. He then attended a press conferance in which he stated, "I promise the English Fans Victory, we will conquer the world."

Delneri's First Job is to pick his squad for the upcoming friendly in which Engand face Northern Ireland. Delneri can select his squad from:

Goalkeepers:
# Robert Green
# Joe Hart
# Scott Carson
# Benjamin Foster

Defenders:
# Ashley Cole
# Leighton Baines
# John Terry
# Rio Ferdinand
# Gary Cahill
# Chris Smalling
# Jamie Carragher
# Michael Dawson
# Glen Johnson
# Kieran Gibbs

Midfielders:
# Adam Johnson
# Ashley Young
# Steven Gerrard
# Frank Lampard
# Scott Parker
# Jack Wilshire
# James Milner
# Gareth Barry
# Aaron Lennon
# Theo Walcott
# Matthew Jarvis

Forwards:
# Wayne Rooney
# Andy Carroll
# Jermaine Defoe
# Darren Bent
# Peter Crouch

Last edited:
Thanks Mate, Are Graphics OK?
Update on Selection Soon. (6)

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:24 PM ----------

Any More Comments Before Squad Selection, The Viewers get one pick from the selection pool.

graphics are fine mate :) i assume u cancelled the hungary friendly and replaced it with northern ireland?

Thanks Mate, Yea. I have 5 Friendlies, N. Ireland, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and Germany. I arranged them all myself as I wanted like a rival Pre-Season. (6)

Ok Thanks For Comment and Advice Matey. Update Tommorow on Team Selected. :)

Ok Bit of a Dely in Update, But it should be up tonight. Sorry for any trouble caused... :)

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

SkySportsLogo.png

Call-Up-1.jpg

::::::::::
Squad Revealed by Delneri

Today Luigi Delneri revealed the squad for England's First Friendly where they Play Host to Northern Ireland, The squad to play Northern Ireland is as follows:

# Joe Hart
# Ben Foster

# Glen Johnson
# John Terry
# Rio Ferdinand
# Ashley Cole
# Gary Cahill
# Michael Dawson

# Steven Gerrard
# Frank Lampard
# Adam Johnson
# Theo Walcott
# Ashley Young
# Jack Wilshire
# Gareth Barry
# Scott Parker

# Wayne Rooney
# Andy Carroll
# Darren Bent
# Peter Crouch

So there we have it, Delneri's squad for his first competitive game in charge of the England Squad. The Northern Ireland Game takes place at Wembley Stadium on Saturday at 15:00pm.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

No Comments? :'(

Last edited:
Good start, but how about increasing the font size slightly?

Thanks Mate, I prefer it small but I will give it a shot. If I dont like it it can always be changed back, (6).

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

First Pre-Season Result up tommorow, against N.Ireland.

agree with the guy who says the font should be slightly bigger

y is gareth barry not in your squad ? he's my captain in mine

stewart downing and david wheater u may want to keep an eye out for, also call up tom cairney you don't have to play him but he's great in the future and eligble for scotland as well

Ok in Next Update I will increase the font size.
I will add Barry, He is meant to be in my squad. I will look out for Wheater etc. Cheers for Tips.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Summer Can you do me a HUGE Favour?
Could you PM Me your Tactics, This would be much appreciated. :)

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

SkySportsLogo.png

DarrenBent-1.png

'Bent is VITAL'

Luigi Delneri :: LD
Sky Sports News :: SSN

SSN :: Hello Luigi, How are you?
LD :: Very Well Thanks.

SSN :: What have you based your selection around?
LD :: Well, I based it around how well they were performing in training. Hopefully I will attend some games, to see how they perform in matches.

SSN :: What is your gameplan?
LD :: To utilise Darren Bent as much as possible. If this doesn't work I have a trick up my sleeve. [Wild Laugh]

SSN :: What is that trick?
LD :: A Magician never reveals how a trick is done.

SSN :: Will Andy Carroll be included?
LD :: He will play yes, I hope this can give him some experience for the future as he is part of my future plans.

SSN :: Finally, Will Paul Scholes be making a return?
LD :: It is possible, but not against Northern Ireland.

SSN :: Thanks for your time.
LD :: No Problem.