Earliest you have won the league?

• Thread starter Thread starter England66
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

England66

Reaction score
So what's the earliest everyone has won their leagues? Was just wondering whats the most game spare you have had in any league having already won the league?

To my mind we'd won by the end of January but mathematically with four games to go.
I think we only conceded 7 goals in the whole season.

I once won after 31/38 games, with Barcelona. Scored 109 points.

German second division with Frankfurt, 12 games left. I think they were a little too good for Div 2. This was FM12 though, I'm much worse at 13 :P

Three matches to go, I think. Never a top league, though.

I've taken my FM12 Torino save and in the new season it seems I may finally get it, making a very strong start. But so has Napoli, and almost as good start by Lazio as well.

Three matches to go, I think. Never a top league, though.

I've taken my FM12 Torino save and in the new season it seems I may finally get it, making a very strong start. But so has Napoli, and almost as good start by Lazio as well.

That's fair enough, can be hard to break the top teams if you are a mid team. But good luck, i'm sure can do it.

Oh right thats good, what year? I just won the PL with 6 games to go second season with United.
My first season 2012/13, on my second season now and already its a two horse race between my Spurs side and Man u.
Both had exactly the same start: P 11, W 10, D 1. 31 points from 33.

My first season 2012/13, on my second season now and already its a two horse race between my Spurs side and Man u.
Both had exactly the same start: P 11, W 10, D 1. 31 points from 33.

PL always seems to be a two horse race, except season just gone I was 12 points clear by Jan as United second season.

Back