Goldsbury27

Reaction score
Has anyone done a save with Eastwood Town? if so how did you get on is it hard to get them up? im planning on starting a game with a non league team. I might look at the BSP though anybody done it with Mansfield or Crawley?

I've done it with Luton, took me 6 years to get them to the premiership but I was loving the challenge...

I've done it with Luton, took me 6 years to get them to the premiership but I was loving the challenge...
You did really well to do it in 6 years mate. Did you notice any other teams in the BSP that were challenging with you when u won promotion? I know Crawley always seem to get promotion so might go for them but im from Nottingham so Mansfield or Eastwood seem appealing!!

I got Rotherham up to the championship in 2 seasons and Peterborough into the Prem in two seasons n it is a great challenge.

It was my first save in FM 2011. I am not from England, just want to try LLM and Eastwood Town seemed okay for me :) I got promoted to BSP in 2 years, L2 and L1 righ away in first seasons there, promotion to Championship in 3 years and finally promotion to PL in 2 years (i.e. 9 years from BSN to PL). First season in PL finished 14th, then I quit this save.

It was my first save in FM 2011. I am not from England, just want to try LLM and Eastwood Town seemed okay for me :) I got promoted to BSP in 2 years, L2 and L1 righ away in first seasons there, promotion to Championship in 3 years and finally promotion to PL in 2 years (i.e. 9 years from BSN to PL). First season in PL finished 14th, then I quit this save.
Well done mate thats some going. Is there any players u can recommend that you brought in your first season? any free transfers u can recommend?

1st Season Signings for BSP/BSN/BSS: Ibrahim Sissoko, Phil Younghusband, Leo Aro (brazilian if u can get him), Andy Duncan (aging CB but turned into king *** Man for me)

1st Season Signings for BSP/BSN/BSS: Ibrahim Sissoko, Phil Younghusband, Leo Aro (brazilian if u can get him), Andy Duncan (aging CB but turned into king *** Man for me)
Nice one mate, i notice that the likes of Gareth williams and michael ricketts are free transfers do u recon i would have a chance of getting them?