retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi FM fans and the haters too

Guessing this tactic will be feeling the love!

New 442 tactic that Ebbsfleet have just won the league with just 3 losses. The tactic has high passing lots of possession clean sheets and goals. What more do you want LOL

I have two tactics one for home and one for away. I will post both but the pic's are from the home tactic. As im still not 100% happy with the away one.

Good luck

This thing is very promising. I just threw it on mid-season (in a auto-save I use for quick testing). It's very different from what I was using, so the tactic isn't even 60% fluid yet. Using home version every match so far.

View attachment 1084905View attachment 121643View attachment 121642View attachment 121641

Crazy possession stats. 67% away to Arsenal is insane. Never felt more sure of a win at the Emirates. Very comfortable. Can't wait for it to be 100% fluid. Sadly won't have much time to play today though.

I use these OIs
View attachment 121640

And so far just training match tactics, since it's nowhere near fluid.

Last edited:
Looks great cant wait to see the results once 100%..... i might have to play the home one all the time too now LOL

This thing is very promising. I just threw it on mid-season (in a auto-save I use for quick testing). It's very different from what I was using, so the tactic isn't even 60% fluid yet. Using home version every match so far.

View attachment 1084905View attachment 1084900View attachment 1084901View attachment 1084902

Crazy possession stats. 67% away to Arsenal is insane. Never felt more sure of a win at the Emirates. Very comfortable. Can't wait for it to be 100% fluid. Sadly won't have much time to play today though.

I use these OIs
View attachment 1084903

And so far just training match tactics, since it's nowhere near fluid.

I give this a try with my struggeling lower league team from Holland (FC Dordrecht)

Yes, last year was the same situation. If you're crushing(shots, cc, half chances, possesion, passing) your opponent, then you lose game or at least they will score.

Well, I tried this tactic as Parma in Serie C in Italy and it didn't perform well for me. I've finished 8th and was demolished in play-offs 3-5 in first round (strangely, in Serie C teams from positions 2-10 play in play-offs, so even finishing on 8th place gave me a chance for promotion).

Basically the team was having a lot of posession but wasn't creating much chances so I usually scored 1 or 0 goals. Keeping clean sheet was also pretty rare. I've won 15 games, drew 12 and lost 11.