eboue the worst player on the game?

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
i was just plaing a match and due to sagna being injured i was playing eboue and by half time he had a rating of 4.2 i think he could be the worst player on the game and i wanted to know if any one has brought him and why did they think he would be a good signing?

i have to disagree sorry mate but i really do rate him for some reason. i have him for hamburg at RWB and he is playing very good with a rating of roughly 7.9

Yeh i agree he is a good players i sign him alot cause you can get him on the cheap and he is a really good players i normally get him for back up for my rb and sometimes he pushes my rb out of the team so mayb just a 1 of game for u

I rarely use him but when i have used him for arsenal because of sagna being injured he usually get's an average rating of 6.

I think that award goes to Didier Zokora. During the sevilla challenge every time I played him he averaged at 4. sumtin.

eboue played quite well for my arsenal side.. averaging around 6.9 - 7.2 each game.
and i found he is quite versatile also, he can play as DR or MR, maybe at your game he just having a very bad day.

i played a european qualifier against a really bad east european side, we won 8-0 and their centre back got a 2.1 rating, pretty sure hes the worst on the game.......

i disagree i don`t like eboure sell him at the start now but he`s not bad on fm09, i find hunerlaar to be awful on fm09 where as his ok irl.imo
offer him to clubs for 12mill and portsmouth come in for him on 9.3v patch (eboue)

I bought Eboue for £20M to play instead of Geremi as RB and he's been great.

To say he is the worst player on the game is stupid, we all know there is loads of awful players with their highest stats being like 9, so he's not the worst and he's a good player, maybe it's your tactics that are the worst?

On FM he's quite underrated, but seriously, in real life, doesn't he suck!

alright guys i dnt think tht he actually meant worst, the same i say tht like vorinin is the worst striker ect ect, he was probaly meaning out of big clubs or bigger name players

Darius Vassel is the worst player in the game.

Yeh i agree he is a good players i sign him alot cause you can get him on the cheap and he is a really good players i normally get him for back up for my rb and sometimes he pushes my rb out of the team so mayb just a 1 of game for u

i use him as backup aswell and he is very reliable for me

Theres DEFINATELY worst players than Emmanuel Eboue on FM09.
He obviously had a bad game & that happens to even the best sometimes. His stats are nice & hes versatile down the right side. Hes a decent solid player.

he is never the worst player in fm ive had him a couple of times and he has been solid and consistent the whole time i think you might of rushed into that post mate

once in liverpool, Gerrard had 4.4, because he committed a penalty and failed to score another because of that never really got into the game, if i had made a post saying he is the worst player in the game, i'll probably be banned from here lol

Poor ratings could happen to any player. Once Valdes for my Barcalona team in a friendly against a poor team got an average of 4.2 because he made 2 very stupid mistakes and got himself sent off. But after 15 games so far this season he has only concided 4 goals

Back