Economy

• Thread starter Thread starter jepsig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

jepsig

Reaction score
Hi fellas

First time playing the game. I'm in my fifth season (preseason) as Wolves. And it's been a fantastic experience so far.
I came out 4th place in the last season. I actually had a secure hold on 1st place for at long time, but in february I started getting draws and losses. Lost my last game against Tottenham with 1-5... I was sure I had lost my fourth place, but some divine intervention made Liverpool lose 2-3 against Wigan (R). Amazing. Went through the total spectre from buttom to top.
Well, that aside I'm now a single game away from the group stages of Champions League. Incredible.

And here's my question. I'm still in the month of june and my players are on holiday, but I've started scouting etc. And I'm expecting to sign a quality player this season - some one with an established name - to get some shirts sold and higher attendence. And then the board tells me I only have 14 million pounds to spend! WT*?
the last couple of seasons I hade over 20 mio. pounds. And I actually had 7 mio unused pounds from the last season?
- How can that be? Aren't I supposed to swin in gold, now that I'm close to ECC? Will the ECC pounds be paid out later, when I'm hopefully qualified?
- Second, I actually had 3 players (good regens) join me on the 15th of june or so - bought them last summer. Is the costs deducted now? - or were they, when I signed them initially? Can't remember.

Best regards
Thanks for a fine forum. I'm learning every day.

Back