Both, have both starting at United in 2nd season, won the league conceded 26

I bought him in my Madrid save for 5million. I had Hummels and Ramos and Varane as my backup. Balanta after half a season was working so well together with Varane I was forced to push Ramos out to full back just to keep him on the pitch. Could not recommend anyone higher in this years game. I was recently offered 45million for him and rejected simply because I know he is irreplacable and a future captain

I am looking for someone to pair with Balanta for the future .

At the moment this is hummels (and Umtiti as backup) but need to buy a wonderkid for the years to come.

Options are: Doria (unfortunately he is injured for 2 months and i am in 15jun 2015 don't know if i have time to catch him up), Marquinhos ( i got the 40m he is asking lol but need to be sure he is the best candidate) Zouma ( asking too about 35+ m) and Jedvaj (the Croatian wonderkid of Roma, he is cheaper 11m).
So among those guys, whom to pair with Balanta ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am looking for someone to pair with Balanta for the future .

At the moment this is hummels (and Umtiti as backup) but need to buy a wonderkid for the years to come.

Options are: Doria (unfortunately he is injured for 2 months and i am in 15jun 2015 don't know if i have time to catch him up), Marquinhos ( i got the 40m he is asking lol but need to be sure he is the best candidate) Zouma ( asking too about 35+ m) and Jedvaj (the Croatian wonderkid of Roma, he is cheaper 11m).
So among those guys, whom to pair with Balanta ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Wise, Marquinhos is the best bet because he's the only one who matches up to Balanta. The others are all quality, but Marquinhos would be the best. If you can't take the asking price, probably go for Doria (even though he'll never be quite as good as Marquinhos). It's the best time for him to be injured anyway. He'll be back for you by August, and then you can just let him regain his fitness in the reserves and slot him into the first team.

I can't say enough good things about Balanta and Doria. I play a 5-3-2 with Arsenal and I use Doria as the left central defender and Balanta as the central defender in my back three. Its only the first season and even at a young age are two of the highest average rated cbs in the pl.

Gonna get Balanta soon for sure. Starting my 3rd season with Liverpool and I've got 47m available in the transfer kitty!! Balanta's release clause is only 9.25m. So he's definitely going to be joining my side!! Doria on the other hand they are asking 20-30m. I'll take Balanta instead ftw!! He will be joining Zouma, Papadoupolous, Sakho, and Yanga-Mbiwa! Might have to sell off Sakho to free up some playing time. :p

in my save composure is 14..just bought him start of second season

Last edited: