edin dzeko

• Thread starter Thread starter cjackson11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
any kno if its worth signing edin dzeko for chelsea in my 1st season they want 10mill for him ?

He is good in-game as a target man, but I have never been able to get him playing well consistently. For 6m, you can get Cardozo from Benfica, who is a much better target man, and save you 4m. Or, maybe pay 10-12m for Pogrebnyak from Zenit, who is another good Target man.

any kno if its worth signing edin dzeko for chelsea in my 1st season they want 10mill for him ?

I would say no... because like stuartwatson said, Cardozo is better cheaper and you could even buy Federico Laurito, so that you can introduce him in the second season.

I would say no... because like stuartwatson said, Cardozo is better cheaper and you could even buy Federico Laurito, so that you can introduce him in the second season.

agreed, Laurito turns good after a season or two, and apart from that, you get a better player, and save yourself 4m, which is win win.

It isnt worth it as hes not as good on the game as he is in real life a more suitable player would be Artem Milevskyi

Back