• Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Too good a must buy for any european team

i agree 10 in 9 for my liverpool team when i bought him in january

how much did you pay for him 34.5 mill?!
i got him for 10
shouldnt be taking to you you red-neck :P

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

you dont get it on the game, its just to show others your game, click on mine to do ur own

how much did you pay for him 34.5 mill?!
i got him for 10
shouldnt be taking to you you red-neck :P

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

you dont get it on the game, its just to show others your game, click on mine to do ur own

he was on fire for wolfsburg and i offered 15mil but they wanted 34 but hes worth every penny

he was on fire for wolfsburg and i offered 15mil but they wanted 34 but hes worth every penny
true buy him in the first window and hes 10 mill
you know if theres an everton skin like yours and whether i can download it on mac?

you know if theres an everton skin like yours and whether i can download it on mac?

I dont know i got my skin off here ill keep an eye out

i'm spurs in second season, just bought him for 20mil
got hattrick in first game... a must buy for every team.

He is good in every team but it I get bored of him so I've stopped buying him exploring other avenues like Keirrison (Teraquista Attack) and Neymar(Poacher Attack)

never bought him yet ... 'coz i never manage a team that close enough to able bought him ...:)
my list : sunderland, hayes & yeading.

I tried other clubs like Arsenal to get him and he cost me 33m. I use liverpool on the 2nd season to get him, he costed me 39m..

I wonder how you guys can actually get him for only 10m ><
But still he worth over 30m+, more realistic :P

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

He is good in every team but it I get bored of him so I've stopped buying him exploring other avenues like Keirrison (Teraquista Attack) and Neymar(Poacher Attack)

Yeah he is becoming kinda of common in most of the top teams. I intend to try Roberto Solardo if i decided to play another top team next time and will definitely look at other players to play :)

xfreix, i think its you currency cos you're using singapore dollars, and therefore, if you calculate in pounds, its actually worth it. 30 x 0.434 is actually 14.5m pounds. absolutely worth it :)

xfreix, i think its you currency cos you're using singapore dollars, and therefore, if you calculate in pounds, its actually worth it. 30 x 0.434 is actually 14.5m pounds. absolutely worth it :)

i hope you just guessing about his currency ... or not ? :)

The least I've got him for was £20m with Inter Milan at the start. Don't know how the f**k you've got him for £10m though oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back