• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

drevinho

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have started VFL Wolfsburg, my German favourite team, in Bundesliga for the '10 game.

Where is he at his peak? As a striker or shielding the ball? He and Grafite are very similar in their styles of playing, I would say.

Tips: wait just until the first transfer window is about to close, Iker Muniain in Atletico Madrid should be transfer listed and free for games not including La Liga and at least Medium databse.

Peace out - Drevinho.

when i bought him for bayern he smashed the goals in btw i got him for £12.25 million yeah i know he was transfer listed by request and they offered him to me. he's better than gomez and i think in the whole season he has had a 5 match no scoring drought but now is scoring hat tricks for fun lol. so i think he plays better when you buy him for a team in germany

i've found that he tends to score pretty much how eva you play him but i've played him most as a advanced forward along side torres in my liverpool team

Im sick of these Dzeko threads,its worse than Vagner Love last year. Try searching first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back