edison cavani struggling...

• Thread starter Thread starter babu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

babu

Reaction score
signed him for inter milan and i play him as poacher alongside forlan.

23 matches 7 goals 4 assits.. thats something i wouldnt expect from a top class goalscoere like him... what am i doing wrong???

Untitled-162.jpg

ca.jpg

Your playing him as a poacher, I wouldn't advise that personally - from personal experiance either target man or complete foward works for me.

Complete Forward attack.

In any case he needs roaming and holding up the ball ticked, I'd tick run from ball to sometimes as well personally.

Another problem you have could be that him and Forlan are similar types of player, Cavani should be the more advanced of the 2 but not as advanced as a poacher is.

he's obviously best as an advanced forward. definitely NOT a target man. Having him just sit on the last defender and break is not his game. Haven't you watched him irl?

try playing Snjeider as advanced playmaker attack and you can have two advanced forwards

I played him as a Target Man alongside Cavani(Poacher) to super effect. No way he is a poacher.

Cavani works great as a pocher if you use him properly, scored 48 goals in half a season on one of my saves before it got corrupted....

The answer to the original question is calm down, he's just signed for a new team, 7 goals and 4 assists isn't that bad, especially if Forlan has scored a few. You do need to play to his strengths, but let him settle into the team and he'll be fine

The problem with poacher is that he has "comes deep to get ball" as a PPM. Those two don't work very well together unless you tweak a lot of the settings.....the poacher settings don't let him do much with the ball when he comes deep. Plus, Cavani has huge work rate and stamina, where the poacher wants to just sit there.

Back