Edison Cavani vs. Leandro Damião

• Thread starter Thread starter KhoiKhoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

KhoiKhoi

I'm about to start my second season with Spurs, and both Cavani and Damião is ready to sign for me..
Problem is: I just need one of them, and they are very similar players, but wich one should I sign?

Damião will cost me only half of Cavani, and gets a little less in salary, but Cavani also works as a winger, wich suits me well since I play 4-2-2-2...

So.... Who should I sign?? :@

I'd say Cavani, I've never used Damião but Cavani is on fire for me.
He's rarely ever out of form, scores nearly every game and sets up a nice amount too.
I'm in February of my first season and his overall stats so far look like this:
View attachment 225371

I'd say he'd have more goals as well if I played him as the player who received most corners but I have Hernandez in that position and he's actually untouchable at the moment with 29 goals in the league so far.
So having Hernandez finishing off corners and Cavani scoring at will I've got a nice set up going on.

Definitely Damiao, Have had him on my spurs save since Jan of first season, scores 40+ a season and even 69 in 3rd season.

Definately Leandro Damiao for me. Had him with Spurs as well with Mbaye Niang in 4-4-2 and those 2 smashed in 60+ per season.

I dont rate Cavani, Hes done well in Italy, The slowest league in the world. The oldest players in the world. The most defensive teams in the world. Its an awful league, Why they get 4 Champions League places is beyond me.

I dont rate Cavani, Hes done well in Italy, The slowest league in the world. The oldest players in the world. The most defensive teams in the world. Its an awful league, Why they get 4 Champions League places is beyond me.
Napoli 2 - ManCity 1 (2 goals by Cavani)
Napoli 3 - Chelsea 1 (1 by Cavani)
Milan 4 - Arsenal 0 (!)
That's why!

Cavani is a fine player. However the brazilian is younger and potentially stronger.

Last edited:
Back