Edited Data??

Reaction score
(6)Hi Everyone, I'm hoping somebody can help me, I had the 10.2 update and January transfer window patches update installed and then amended some data of a local club. The data I had installed allowed upto 9/10 levels to be playable!! But now I amended the data they aren't showing up. Is it a simple case of downloading an update again and if so, how do I import the data I saved of my local club into the game?!? Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys!! :P

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Hi Everyone, I'm hoping somebody can help me. I have the level 9/10 lower league structure update and january transfer window applied to my game and want to amend my database so I change a lower league team to one of my local teams!! Once I have amended all the data, which file do I overwrite and how do I save it etc etc?? I tried last night but when I went to run the game again, it stopped me from playing as the level 9/10 teams!! Can somebode help please!!! (6)

Back