Editing a manager in a currently running game

arisen_roki

Reaction score
Hello people. Pls dont flame me if a similar thread already exists, but i really tried to find it and i couldnt so i had to make this one.

So, ive been a manager in a club for 1.5 season, and as much as i remember, my club offered me a new contract which i accepted lately, or MAYBE i delayed it first till the end of the season, and now when the season ended i delayed it probably again for two weeks. and suddenly, i was out of the club :S
i couldnt interact my board for a new contract, and i see no reason because they are satisfied and its not like that i spammed those interactions so they banned me...
now, im out of club for 2,3 days, but i still have one save game which was 2 days before the contract end. what can i do? i cant find messagge about that contract offer.

and if i cant do anything in game, can i do anything in editor and how (in details pls)?
thank you

Why did you delay if you wanted to keep the job anyway =/ ? pretty stupid to be honest.

you wanted more money, or bigger club to manage ? either... its stupid :D ... now, u can add new manager and take control over that club once again,, nothing to lose :D

i appreciate the quick replies, but still not the answer i wanted ^^

im not really a fan of that club, i started in a poor random club and then i switched to this club because its from my country but isnt really good (croatia). so i was in 2nd division and they offered me a new contract in april or may. and i delayed it, because i thought i will go away if i dont get promoted to 1st division. i didnt get the promotion, but i brought some new youngsters and because of that i really wanted to stay at the club.

i know i can add a new manager, but i dont find it interesting, as i want to build up my experience as a manager and move to bigger clubs one by one.

any possible solvation?

Have you actually left the club? If not jsut carry on playing and then in a few weeks or months (provided they still want you) the board will offer you another contract.

you can always resign as manager mate, rather than delay contract and then lose out, have you also tried applying for the job again and see if they give you it ?

in a way, yes, i have left the club. i mean i was totally surprised when it happened. it ended on 31st of july 2012. then i loaded the game to 27th july, but still couldnt change anything. i went to boardroom and a new contract option wasnt available to ask..

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

yea, i applied again and wasnt accepted.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

yea, i applied again and wasnt accepted

Use FMRTE to edit yourself back in. Swap yourself with the new manager.

yea, i applied again and wasnt accepted.
(sry for multiple answers)

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

ok jake. just in details how to do it please?

What patch are you on and how did you install the game, eg disc or steam?

If you didnt use a disc then your install options are steam (which automatically patches the game) or pirate, which im not helping you with.

I actually have more or less the same problem, I went to the board and asked them to renew my contract as i had brought success to the club and i'm still in my first season February 2011, they offered me a new 5 year contract which i rejected (just being silly i wanted to see what would happen, then an error message came up saying fm11 had to be closed coz it stopped working and then it closed but when i restarted the game somehow even though i didn't save after i rejected their offer it got saved somehow so the chairman won't negotiate with me anymore??

And everyday they offer me the same deal and this must be a bug or something coz it's so annoying - they offer me the same deal everyday but there are only 2 options view offer and reject when you view the offer it's the same message over & over i'm not willing to reopen contract negotiations coz of the way they ended previously! and the interaction for a new contract isn't available anymore! I just keep getting the same message over & over! And the only way i can continue the game is to reject the offer OVER & OVER AGAIN!! Please help? How do i stop this message?

I'm playing as arsenak and i'm doing really well and i don't want to leave! but my contract runs out in 2012 so i'm hoping this will change by then?

Game status should tell you if im correct ;l or game preference

Use FMRTE to edit yourself back in. Swap yourself with the new manager.

He has a save from 2 days before, he doesn't need to switch himself with the current manager.

Arisen,

Game Status should tell you what patch you're on, then go to Google and type in FMRTE the first link should be the correct website. Download the one that's compatible with your patch (I think they say which patch they're for) then load up the game from when you're in charge of the club and open up FMRTE, press load, then search for your manager name and click on contract, then just edit the year your contract ends.

Last edited: