Editing Additional Data

• Thread starter Thread starter sdjx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

sdjx

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning on buying FM2010 today, and I plan to add the leagues to level 10.

I was wondering, once the additional leagues are added, can I then use the editor to edit those teams as I could any other team? E.g. stadium, finances, players.

Hi,

I am planning on buying FM2010 today, and I plan to add the leagues to level 10.

I was wondering, once the additional leagues are added, can I then use the editor to edit those teams as I could any other team? E.g. stadium, finances, players.
yes, or you could download my update and edit that (much less work for you)

Oh, I wasn't planning on adding them manually. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was going to add SuperBladesmans update, and then try to edit a club in tier 10.

What's the difference between his update and yours, out of interest?

Oh, I wasn't planning on adding them manually. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was going to add SuperBladesmans update, and then try to edit a club in tier 10.

What's the difference between his update and yours, out of interest?
3 main differences

his was for the 2009/10 season, mine is for 2010/2011

his was a bit buggy with too many cups (My personal opinion)

the use of reserves in 'normal' cup & league fixtures caused massive fixture congestion for some teams

Mate,if youve managed this long without fm10 you should wait another 2 months for fm11 in my opinion but to answer your questin.yes you can edit the teams on an already edited database...:)

Ah ok. I've downloaded yours to a memory stick in preparation for buying the game later.

And once I've installed your update, I can then use the editor as normal and edit a team in a lower division to give them a bigger stadium and some money etc?

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Mate,if youve managed this long without fm10 you should wait another 2 months for fm11 in my opinion but to answer your questin.yes you can edit the teams on an already edited database...:)

Excellent, thanks. It's a matter of cost plus impatient-ness = buy 2010 :D

I've not played football manager for a while, the last one I had was 2008. I lent it to my brother who lost it, so now when I've just got back into playing it I'm actually playing on 2006.

2010 will be a massive improvement, and by the time I'm bored with it I'll be able to get 2011 quite cheap :)

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 AM ----------

I have installed FM2010 now.

How do I use your update? I can't seem to load it in the editor OR enable it on the game to choose to run lower leagues.

Well if you want my opinion on whether to wait for FM 2011 or go for 2010, what I'm doing is sticking with 2010 for a little while longer, to play around with it for a while. Then when I do get bored with it, I'll move on to 2011.

I'm guessing that's the same kind of thing that you're doing?

I have installed FM2010 now.

How do I use your update? I can't seem to load it in the editor OR enable it on the game to choose to run lower leagues.

You have to copy & paste the update in the 'Editor Data' folder in My Documents>>Sports Interactive>>FM10. First you have to install 10.1, 10.2 & 10.3 updates from here.
In FM10, when you press new game tick the box which says change and make sure you have selected his update.

Back