Editing Champions League and Europa Places

• Thread starter Thread starter legendof88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 7K

legendof88

Reaction score
I have recently downloaded a database that combines both the English and Scottish leagues, however it is the only top four still that get entered into the Champions League. Scotland has be inactivated therefore there two champions league places must be going somewhere.

Where in Editor can edit how many places a league may get and how do you allocate them to the league or cup competition?

Help would be very much appreciated.

Maybe there are just two more by's in the qualifying stages?

Go to the premier league and click on i'm not sure but it is proberly in prizes, or end of season spots, just search there.

Maybe it's to do with the placing in the UEFA coefficient or Fair Play?

Try that.

it is not in the prize part of the actual league, it is just Prize Money, surely there is a way to edit them. It may have to do the co-efficient, but all I can see on the editor is the points. But I was hoping to actual assign the places to a cup and an extra one in the league. Its strange, any one else got an ideas?

if you go in the editor then you can change the co-efficent by selecting the nation and not the league.

also if you want to assign a place to a cup competition then go under nation rules and make that cup a FA cup (winner qualifies for club continential competition)

Back