Jekermesh

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to help me with editing a league so that it was possible that only English players (premier league) or Spaniards (la liga)etc..etc.. can play in their respective leagues. I have been trying hard to work this one out, and have a funny feeling that it may require advanced editor which seems to have dissapeared. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys

I can't remeber exactly where in the editor it is but i'm fairly sure it's the same screen where you can set a max squad size. anyway there is a screen you can limit the number of non eu players and the number of foreigners in the squad, and also set match day rules like must have X amount of under 21 players starting the match.

Is that utilising the advanced editor because I have gone through Nation Rules and cant find ****** all.

no mate, it was there somewhere in the normal editor.

I'm still stumped, would love it if I could have a Champions League when English clubs had English players!! Anyone else have any ideas???

Right, I have finally answered my own question after 16 months. I have edited almost all major leagues so the rules dictate no foreigners can be signed apart from geo-political 'non-foreigners' so All former soviet state clubs can sign players from each other also British clubs can sign British players, French clubs can sign former French colonial players e.g Algeria Coté Ivoire, Germans can sign Austrians etc etc etc you get the idea. If anyone is interested ill upload it. Cheers

Sorry to be disingenuous but I realised that the DB's ive been editing are for 2013, as I've been doing it for so long, a new game was released and..... im attemting to upload it somewhere at the mo. Sorry for the delay Ive been out the country. --DISCLAIMER-- its not entirely finished yet but any help editing it or suggestions would be great. however its good fun to **** about with for a bit anyway.