Editing Problem: Won't display Club Information

• Thread starter Thread starter greatwan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

greatwan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a problem I think can be resolved but unaware of how. Through the editor I made Japan active for leagues and so forth and came up with the databases pre-existing teams for a league. Everything worked fine and dandy until I noticed that as a manager of one of the Japanese teams, I wasn't able to see the club information with the stuff that says your club value, what colour uniforms you wear, etc. Instead, when I hit the information button it takes me right to the Squad page. Also, all the other clubs in my league are like that as well; can't view their club info. I'm currently in my 2nd season and still won't show me my **** team information! Any ideas why or how to fix this problem? Any help would be great.

Yeah a few people have made J-League databases and they all have this problem. The only way around it that I can think of is to add a new team for every Japanese team and then transfer all the players, history ect. across. Doing that would be a fair bit of work just to get the Info page back.

Sorry to sound like such a newbie (first time playing this game), but how do I do what you just said? If you don't want to explain it to me is there a website you could point me to? Thanks for the response.

What I mean is that you would have to create you own set of nation rules for Japan. For every team in Japan you would have to add a new team. In the editor that is Clubs > Add. Then transfer all the information across and replace the old team in the J-League with the newly created one. Like I said, a lot of work just to get the Info page back.

That still don't work! Trust me! Anything attatched to the nation japan gets blanked out. You need to change an existing nation to Japan (wallis & futuna are the best bet - not a lot of things to delete).

Back