Editing your worth/training facilities?

glen.mack

Reaction score
Hi there,

I edited a game with what I inteded to be a brand new club, with 1 potential superstar, he has very average stats, but is 14 and has max potential (CA 110) and a bunch of average players, starting out in the BSN, however after a quick look, I realised as my training facilities were top class, my club worth 6.25M which I thought was wholly unrealistic, however reducing my training facilities to reduce my overall worth meant that after 2 years, despite having good coaches, my player had not improved as much as he did in the first season where I had top class facilities.

1. Is there a way to reduce the worth of the club? (While maintaining top class facilities)

2. Do you think giving my club a loan debt equal to the worth of the training facilities would make it more fair?

3. Can you think of another way to edit around this problem?

4. The youngster is SUPPOSED to have a professional contract lined up with me after the youth contract runs out, but after simming it through while I went away to see how his stats improved he was at Liverpool? Maybe I missed something but can he went on a free according to the transfers, any ideahow this happened?