''Editor Data Files'' button is grayed out

• Thread starter Thread starter terker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4K

terker

Reaction score
Hi again,
I apologize for another topic but in previouns one (HERE) nobody replies. While discovering how could I fix the problem with error message that occurs when opening icon editor.exe, I saw I could use editor which is within the game and not separated icon but the button ''Editor Data Files'' is grayed out and I cannot even click on it. I see that I should relocate editor files from installation folder to:

C:\Documents and settings\Username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

It was still grayed out. So I decided to use the following path

C:\Documents and settings\Username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

and created ''editor data'' manually then I put inside .xml file. Didn't work. Then I deleted this .xml file (of course I kept it on original locations) and used, inside ''editor data'', .dbc file. Still doesn't work. Of course I kept in mind that needed xml files should have, via notepad, changed paths. Not even this works.

Could anyone please, finally, help me?

To make the situation ever more worse, I am having majority problems connecting to this forum because it is often saying that it currently isn't available. I don't know what should I do to fix this.. Been trying to fix the editor for a way over a week now...

Back