editor error and japan league

Reaction score
why do when i made a player in database it would be loaded in the game with incorrect abilities? FE, passing 18, then it just 15 show up..happened in almost all of the abilities...and, does anybody know why j-league isn't here(in FM2009)? And why the japanese nation team looks odd and the player never called for an international duty?they never use real player like nakamura etc..

why do when i made a player in database it would be loaded in the game with incorrect abilities? FE, passing 18, then it just 15 show up..happened in almost all of the abilities...and, does anybody know why j-league isn't here(in FM2009)? And why the japanese nation team looks odd and the player never called for an international duty?they never use real player like nakamura etc..

as for the player you made maybe you didn't put enough current potential,and that affect player abilities in game,and as for the japanesse league-I think they don't have license for J-league and also for japanese national team...I think thats the problem...(H)

yep its definitely a current ability problem, when you make the player, also remember that their hidden stats add up to the CA too, and other things like 20 for both feet count too, you could make a player that had 20's for everything but on the game he wouldnt,

same thing happens if you edit your players whilst playing they can have all 20's put this will drop when training is taken into account at the end of the month