marconi21

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Ive got question for those who have some experience with editor.. I want to take my favorite club - Sparta Prague - and place them in to Championship, so I play in England and have a chance to became the best team, which isnt happening in czech division. I got everything sorted, my only concern is, that i donno what to change to make the game see czech players as homegrown for UK competitions. I remember i was able to do this back in FM12 or so, but i cant seem to find it in this editor.. Anyone can help please?

Hi folks,

Ive got question for those who have some experience with editor.. I want to take my favorite club - Sparta Prague - and place them in to Championship, so I play in England and have a chance to became the best team, which isnt happening in czech division. I got everything sorted, my only concern is, that i donno what to change to make the game see czech players as homegrown for UK competitions. I remember i was able to do this back in FM12 or so, but i cant seem to find it in this editor.. Anyone can help please?

It's simple enough to do, to be fair. You should just be able to swap Sparta Prague with a Championship side of your choosing. Ensure their based nation is set to Czech, and you're golden!

Well, I figured easily how to switch teams from league to league.. The original question was about homegrown status.. In championship you need at least 6players in league squad to be trained in UK... So i was looking for way to either edit this rule for championship or to set players from czech to be trained UK.