LouisBCFC1875

Reaction score
Got a new laptop today and installed FM2010 onto it, i need to access the editor so i can make the changes to the game i did on my other laptop, now i know where the editor is on Windows Vista, but when i went to attempt to find the editor on Windows 7 it dosen't seem to be in the same place as it was on Vista, this is the location on Vista:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2010\Tools\

I went to this on Windows 7, but it's saying it can't find it, i can't even find a folder called Steam, if anyone has Windows 7 and knows where the editor is, it would be a great help if you could tell me,

Thanks,
Louis

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Bump - sorry for the bump, it's just that i need to know and the thread isn't getting any replies.

I have Windows 7 and it is located in...

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor

I have Windows 7 and it is located in...

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor
When i search that, Window's can't find it, i don't even have a Steam folder, just the programme.

Is FM installed via Steam? If you didn't it will be here....

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Tools\Data Editor

Is FM installed via Steam? If you didn't it will be here....

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Tools\Data Editor
Yes it's installed via Steam, and like i said, i haven't got a Steam folder, but for some reason i have two Sports Interactive folders.

Have a search on your computer for editor.exe and see if it finds it.

Have a search on your computer for editor.exe and see if it finds it.
No luck, what should i do?

Uninstall/Reinstall Steam?
Unistall/Reinstall Football Manager (Haven't started yet anyway)

Have the editor on my other laptop, anyway i can transfer that over to this laptop via a external HD?

Might be worth reinstalling it with Steam and see if it has the editor this time.