Editor Questions - League Creation - Welsh structure to Level 10.

Reaction score
I'm in the process of trying to produce a full Welsh league to level 10 but have come across a few questions when using the editor.
1. When editing a league the amount of rounds corresponds to how many fixtures in a season? Does this mean thatto get a home and away fixture this should be set to 1 or 2?
2. Is there a point to setting a created league's competition level if you can also tell the league where promotion & relegation teams will head?
3. Can you use secondary divisions as part of the national structure? I want to relegate from 1 division into two others on the same league level. Can I use the secondary division to do that or are they seperate divisional structures completely?
4. When testing Nation Rules I get messages either saying that the season is not long enough to schedule 120 match dates or that the season update date must be within certain dates but they are well outside the set season dates for the Nation. Anyone else had these and if so did you find a work around?

Is there a definative guide to using the editor online? I've found loads of "basic" ones and ones for pre FM2012 but was hoping for a complete guide to cover everything. It would be great if someone could put me in the right direction.

Columbo moment :P As an aside question does anyone happen to know if the Cwm Ni team are still functioning as a club? If so what division would they compete in now?Thanks for you help in advance peeps

Well I'm a bit underwhelmed at the response to my questions guys - thought someone may help me by now?

Last edited:
Back