Editor skin

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way to change the editor skin? Its impossible to read white on white >.<

On my editor the backgrounds a really light colour and the writing is white and I cant read it :S

change your monitor brightness/contrast settings? maybe this will help^^)

Ajusting the brighness/contrast didnt help. I thought I would upload a screenie to show you

picture.php

ohhh thats harsh man, im at a loss, mine is like this but its still readable, If I can figure anything out i'll let you know!

Still not showing :S. ive tried messing around with 16-bit and 32-bit. Ive tried changing the theme ect, still impossible to read >.<

Can someone post a screenie of your so i can see what it should be like?

scrennie wont upload, didnt realise mine black on white, have you tried tinkering with all the editor display settings? also maybe there is an answer/skin etc in the editor's folder?

Didnt make a difference :( I guess that its just my computer. Ahh well, ill just have to stuggle reading it >.>

*bump*

I had an issue with FM earlier and had to re-install it. Now my editor is having the exact same problem. I've Googled this thing to oblivion and still can't find an answer. Any ideas from anyone?

Back