hellroker

Reaction score
Name: Edmar
Nationality: Brazilian
Club: Pune FC (Indian National Football League)

Strengths
Finishing,Heading,Teamwork,Stamina

Weaknesses
Anticipation,Bravery,Composure,Determination

Suggested Roles: Target Man,Poacher

View attachment 108300

Decent signing for a lower league side maybe?

Wow, very good player for such a low price. Good find!

He'd annihalate L1. Decent enough for Championship too i'd imagine.

so hellroker do u actually go to ur punefc games mate? i dont even watch Indian football league on T.V.

anyways he is pretty good.does he really play for pune FC?

Well,Im not sure if he'd get a work permit though

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

so hellroker do u actually go to ur punefc games mate? i dont even watch Indian football league on T.V.

anyways he is pretty good.does he really play for pune FC?

Yes he does play for Pune FC and yes I go and watch I-league football.Pune FC is my local club

real cool mate.what channel broadcasts I-league anyways and when does season start and end?I want to watch too.There is no info in the newspapers. :)

Can I say, you must load up the Indian leagues or otherwise, you won't find him even with a large db

real cool mate.what channel broadcasts I-league anyways and when does season start and end?I want to watch too.There is no info in the newspapers. :)

Do you live in India? Yes,football isnt the priority in India so most newspapers don't have info about it.I don't know about abroad countries but in India I-league is shown on Zee Sports or Ten Action

yes mate i live in india and its 11:14 pm here..Sweet mate thanks for the info..zee sports sucks donkey balls when it comes to broadcasting football.i dont even know most of the football club names in india mate.but its never too late to learn ;) and i will start by searching tensports and i-league website for info.thanks mate. ;)

PS:praful patel also sucks donkey balls

lets keep on topic guys.... :)

decent player for League 1 only, you will Definately struggle for a WP though..

Raikan had you ever seen him before?
haha, no of course not, I have never loaded the Indian league, the only Indian League I watch is the IPL ;) he is a decent player for a Italian or German 2 or 3rd division team, would not have to worry about WP and he could do a good job there ;)

haha, no of course not, I have never loaded the Indian league, the only Indian League I watch is the IPL ;) he is a decent player for a Italian or German 2 or 3rd division team, would not have to worry about WP and he could do a good job there ;)

Haha he plays for my local club and I wanted to check out how he is on FM,and was surprised when I saw his stats.