Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

Is there still interest in a 4-3-3 and a 4-2-3-1?

If so, I'll get to work on the 4-3-3. Would be ideal if the people who tested the tactic could PM me the results. Ta.

Once I've heard back from the people who tested - I'll start work on it.

And I'll need to finish version 2 of my 4-4-2 as well, but can't, as some people who said they'd test never have.

i use the PTP v2 with my liverpool with 11.3 patch...and my midfielders (gerrard = AMC , Moussa Sissoko = Box to Box MC) are shoot too many long shots even i set their long shot to "rarely", it's like they never pass, when they get the ball they just dribble and shoot out side the box

Who would be the Target Man in Real Madrid ? Im not sure if the SpecialOne plays with a Target Man, looking at Inter neither Milito or Etoo are target mans. Very good tactic, anyway. Thanks for the upload.
Pandev was sort of a target man, Eto'o and Milito can both play target men as well, as Milito isn't exactly lightening...

I had a look at it with Madrid and I really wanted to play with certain players so I ended up going with:

Casillas​

Ramos - Carvalho - Pepe - Marcelo (iirc)​

Khedeira​

Alonso - Ozil​

Kaka​

Ronaldo - Higuain/Benzema​
What a team!
I would choose:
Casillas

Ramos - Albiol - Pepe - Marcelo

Alonso

Ozil - Kaka/Canales (when Kaka is injured)

Di Maria

Ronaldo - Higuain/Benzema
That's because Man City don't have a decent player to play in the ACM role. Buy one and it'll work alot better. :)
David Silva :S? Also, they have quite poor full-backs to be honest, Kolarov is OK but Zabaleta? I personally don't rate him.

Also, in Serie A, do you think this tactic suits A.C. Milan or Napoli more? Will give it a try, although I may make a tactic based on this, as I don't like using other people's tactics.​

hang on is no-one else having a complete nightmare with this excuse of a tactic?

4 players off in 4 games got my Aldershot relegated!

Hello Eds, thanks for creating awesome tactic!
however I am wondering if you could put some basic stats for each position?
that would be helpful again thanks for your work!

Parktheplane V2

Seem like a good tactic (thanks to creator) i have used it for only 3 games with my Koln save W 1-0 Hannova
L 4-2 Freiburg
D 1-1 Kasierslautern
having trouble tho with the defense tho they seem to fall apart my line up is

Thomas Kessler
Miso Brecko, Kevin McKenna, Youssef Mohamad , Christian Eiche
Petit
Mato Jajalo, Dino Bisanovic
Martin Laning
Milivoje Novakovic, Lukas Podolski

Any Ideas guys i need help :p

It did well for me in a friendly Yeovil v Newcastle, only lost 2-1. We had some good chances to score, if only we had a better striker. :)

Just completed my first full season with AS Roma using this tactic (v2) and thought I'd post my experience with it.

Playing as AS Roma, using the default team (no signings) and with Totti playing the key CAM role, the season went as follows:
-4th in the league (predicted 3rd) W18 D13 L7 G.D.+26 Pts67
-Lost in the Champions League semi-final to Inter (beating Barcelona 3 times out of 4 along the way)
-Won the Super Cup
-Lost in the Italian Cup final

Its a great formation if you have a half decent CAM, bringing out consistently top draw performances from Totti (picking up Italian Player of the Year and notching up 16 goals + 22 assists in 46 appearances) however for all his technical ability, he hasn't really got the legs for it any more so perhaps a team with a Nasri or a Sneijder would fair better.

The downside would have to be the 13 draws in the league, which I'd say definitely cost me a place in the top 2. Perhaps with a few key signings and a full pre-season to gel with the formation I'll get better results next season. I'll use the tactic for another season and see if I can get any improvement, I'll post the results if there is.

All in all, I'd definitely recommend this tactic for anyone looking to try something different, playing without wingers is something I'm not used to but enjoyed none the less. There is potential and I'm sure a team that's built to play predominately through the middle will have good success.

ok.. so I'm using this currently and it has been great.
Although, I did tweak on the defense side.

Here's my tweak version
for the DCR <Stopper> put the more aggressive guy there, do a man mark and as a limited defender..
as for the DCL <Cover> Put the more pacey guy, do a zonal marking and as a central defender..
DCR on 'own half' for closing down, DCL on 'own area' for closing down.
Both have 'Hard' on tackling.

Here's my Fixtures with this settings
View attachment 188116

All credits goes to Ed's of course :)
Cheers!

Wow! Awesome tactic! I won with my Arsenal side the double (and nearly the CL)! Walcott is Player of the Year and Hazard Player of the Year (Players). Walcott was almost top scorer with 22 goals (Rooney was first) but he did make 16 assists. Van Persie scored 20 goals and made 18 assists and my AMC, Hazard made 17 assist. I scored 95 goals in total in the PL!
Walcott was a poacher and RVP was an advanced forward

This is my squad:
Walcott - RVP (Chamakh)
Hazard (Wilshere)
Sissoko (Fabs as a deep-lying playmaker) - Song
Fellaini
Coentrao - Jones - Vermaelen - Sagna
Akinfeev

As you can see, I've sold Clichy and Nasri. But what should I do with Fabregas? Can he get a first-squad role (instead of Fellaini/Song/Sissoko). Also, RvP wants to go, who should I get? You know some good back-ups for the defensive midfielders/strikers?

My fans didn't chose Fabregas in their dream squad... And... should I also get rid of Ramsey?

Good job mate, just wondering if you ever tested the middle with CM-support instead of Box-to-box in case you dont have a player who could play BTB properly.
Cheers.

just finished first half of the season with this tactic and still tactic familiarity level on this formation is awkward 6 of 100.. i don't think this is normal, so .. i'm open to any suggestions

been using this tactic 1st season in liverpool played 13 games won 11, doing great keeping clean sheets tooo
but i'm wondering would it work if i played a 4-2-3-1 formation? has i have bought joel valencia and el ghanannasy, and they dont fit in the formation it is set