El-Hadji Diouf for Wolves

• Thread starter Thread starter PigFlames
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

PigFlames

Reaction score
I decided to buy El-Hadji Diouf from Blackburn for about £4 million to play as a right winger for my Wolves side in the first year. As soon as I bought him the fans didn't like him and in pre-season friendlies he scored 7 goals and in the league he scored 10 and got 10 assists with an average rating of about 7. He even set up the winning goal in the FA Cup Final against Bolton and yet the fans still think I made the wrong decision in signing him.

Is there anyway to make the fans like him?

No one likes Diouf D: there's a suprise...
If he's doing well for you,despite the fans bad treatment,i don't really see a problem to be honest. Could try building him up in the media,sorry i can't really help much.

In training, tell Diouf to stop spitting at opponents as much, that might increase his popularity..

eventually the fans will like him, if he keeps playing as well as he can then it shouldnt be 2 long befoer they are chanting his name

Maybe ask him stop using his preffered move of "phlegm".

I really hate him, at blackburn i sold him cus no one liked him.

LOL the spit jokes could go on all day :P

Going into second season now. With £25million to spend ill just keep him as backup.

Good,he was dreadful at Liverpool and has no respect for any club he's played for.The boo's are deserved D: Mate maybe if you sign Barton,some of the hatred will be put on him D:

Got a bid of £11million from Spurs so I sold him and bought Juan Ángel Albín and he's better and fans like him. So its all worked out now except the Suprs fans hate Diouf.

Oh well,it's none of your business now D:
Is kightly a right winger? I rate him highly.

For me Kightly didnt perform that well so he was back up instead

Back