Resource icon

EL TURCO - ZÜLKARNEYN

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 23K
I started my career in Portsmouth. Let's see what our tactics will show us with the quality of the squad in the upper leagues.

Sky Bet League One_ Turlar.png

Taktik çok iyi duruyor degerfors kariyerimde kullanıcam

dont like it when you comment in anything but english could be useful information yet i cant read it bit putting off tbh i always try the tactic and read the comments like to see what others are achieving good tactic thou well done

Use a translator. You have various plugins to translate the entire site for you.

dont like it when you comment in anything but english could be useful information yet i cant read it bit putting off tbh i always try the tactic and read the comments like to see what others are achieving good tactic thou well done
Except for the visual images, I make the comments with google translate. If there is something you don't understand, just ask and I can give you an answer.

hocam daha deneyemedim ama neman grodno ve brommapojkarna kariyerlerinde deniycem kesin
üst seviye takımlarla yahut orta seviye takımlarla etkili görünüyor hocam taktik. Lakin farklı lig ve farklı seviyede takımlarla ilgili sezonluk durumu merak ediyorum. Şayet imkanınız olursa paylaşırsanız artı yada eksisini görmek isterim.Keyifli oyunlar dilerim.

şimdiye kadar denediğim en iyi taktik spartacus 2 ydi. bir de bunu deniyelim bakalım

This is amazing today I will post a video with the results so far

şimdiye kadar denediğim en iyi taktik spartacus 2 ydi. bir de bunu deniyelim bakalım
Teşekkürler Hocam. Öncelikle keyifli oyunlar dilerim. Olumlu yada olumsuz geri dönüş yaparsanız çok sevinirim.

I started the new season with this tactic. So far I have all the wins. See the results.

[QUOTE="elturco09, post: 2604868, member: 529505
[/QUOTE] [QUOTE="elturco09, post: 2604868, member: 5295
[/QUOTE] tamam hocam en kısa sürede deneyip sonucu atıcam