elgin help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
plz could you help me im elgin and i dont know who to sign im using all the summer updates who should i sign :S

Bit Vague? Be more specific, budget?, what position are you looking for?

etc...etc..

etc...etc..

What he said.

Scour the transfer market for free players and transfer-listed players at big clubs like Celtic or Rangers.

(I'm assuming that Elgin is a Scottish team,however I'm not 100% sure)

etc...etc..
elgin scottish third divison
7.25k to spend
wages 523£
expeted to fin last in the leauge (H)
is that any better

For sure mate....although I cant help you,try PMing Raikan or Jp Woody

elgin scottish third divison
7.25k to spend
wages 523£
expeted to fin last in the leauge (H)
is that any better

I would say you'd have to rely heavily on free transfers and affiliations with bigger clubs to improve your squad.

I would pour all of my transfer budget into my wages and get a parent club to bring in youngsters,as well as free players.

And if your expected to finish last,I would suggest strengthening your defence and goalkeeper first before anything else.

Not to mention your backroom team.

I would say you'd have to rely heavily on free transfers and affiliations with bigger clubs to improve your squad.

I would pour all of my transfer budget into my wages and get a parent club to bring in youngsters,as well as free players.

And if your expected to finish last,I would suggest strengthening your defence and goalkeeper first before anything else.

Not to mention your backroom team.

thx m8 any recomend staff/players (K)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

any ideas m8s

thx m8 any recomend staff/players (K)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

any ideas m8s

Search around.The maximum attribute you should be looking at is 13.I have never managed in the lower leagues of Scottish football so,like I've already mentioned,the maximum attribute should be 13.

These are just things I would do.

Search around.The maximum attribute you should be looking at is 13.I have never managed in the lower leagues of Scottish football so,like I've already mentioned,the maximum attribute should be 13.

These are just things I would do.
ok thx will do

Good advice, that's pretty much how I've played with smaller clubs.

It's a great feeling though when you get them into higher leagues - in your case the SPL, will be hard work but rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back