Elia, Mata or Navas? And a new striker?

• Thread starter Thread starter Robbinnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Robbinnie

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Chelsea and I'm looking for a new Left winger, who should I buy?

Also I'm looking to buy an new striker, recommendations?

Get Mata or Navas they both turn into really good players. I have not signed any of them but I know from my mate that has signed both and says mata is better as a left winger. As for striker I would go for sergio augero because he is young and he has a release clause of 39m. What season are you in???

Get Mata !!

Striker-Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku, Vaclav Kadlec, Khouma Babacar, Lucas (retrain to play him as striker if you want).

I would go for Elia, he's awesome for me as an inside forward on the left wing, but that's in the French League 1, dunno if he'll be that good in EPL, he tore apart OM deffence recently in of my games, with Azpilicueta on the RB position. I had Mata on a previous save wasnt really impressed, but maybe I just didnt use him in the right position, and I have no experience with Navas.

Edit: Go BIG on the striker transfer, Aguero really would be perfect.

Right, thanx for the tips so far. Im about to start nu second season btw.

Last edited:
navas is definitely more suited on the right as a winger, his crossing is immense

Elia is the cheapest and is brilliant, constantly gets good crosses in for me.

Mata probably the most expensive but again he's well worth it. Awesome pace and can finish when he needs to, his crosses aren't all that bad either.

Navas is more suited to the right I find.

If Hazard is still available i'd recommend him over the wingers you mentioned. He was brilliant on my chelsea save.

Yeah i already bought Hazard in my first season, and trained him to be able to play both left and right wing.

Back