Emanuel Adebayor

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

joshb

Reaction score
just finished my second season with arsenal and adebayor scored 49 goals in all competition once the transfer window had opened manchester city have launched a staggering 63 million pound bid for him the money off him would be great but the problem is who will i bring in to score them goals and be a smililar striker to adebayor

my current strikers are

robin van persie
eduardo
carlos vela
emanuel adebayor
javier saviola

my usual team is

GK-akinfeev
DL-clichy
DR-sagna
DC-toure
DC-pepe
DM-veloso
AML-balotelli
AMR-arshavin
CM-fabregas
CAM-vukcevic (sp)
ST-adebayor

yeh aguero's brilliant,but i've always found that huntelaar's scored 30+ a season whenever i bought him? you can get him for 1/3rd of that money!

vagner love, although now a nooby signing, is a more complete player than Adebayor.

nikola zigic is a similar sort of striker. but whether hes good enough to replace adebayor i dont know

personally im not really into vagner love i feel my squad can do better than him im looking for someone with a lot of aerial strength with my wingers often putting the perfect cross into the box zigic would be a player im looking into and i will keep you up to date but if i cant get him then maybe i will change my style of play and try huntellar or aguero cheers :)

marquinhos! great for me but adebayor is the best striker in the game don`t sell him unless u need too.imo

ive decided to sell him to manchester city for 63 million and with that money i have signed daid villa for 25 million and signed marquinhos for 15 million also i signed a regen striker who is one for the future got him for 500k. I then went and captured joleon lescott for 9 million and kieran gibbs

ive decided to sell him to manchester city for 63 million and with that money i have signed daid villa for 25 million and signed marquinhos for 15 million also i signed a regen striker who is one for the future got him for 500k. I then went and captured joleon lescott for 9 million and kieran gibbs
sounds like u done good pal!

25 mill for villa? thats daylight robbery! wish i got him for that,i had to pay 53mill for the rascal!!

how old is villa tho? also the price does depend on age and length of contract left.

well villa requested a transfer after u was praising him sayin i wanted him to sign and i unsettled him and valencia put him for sale 30 million but i offered 25 million and they accepted

well villa requested a transfer after u was praising him sayin i wanted him to sign and i unsettled him and valencia put him for sale 30 million but i offered 25 million and they accepted

Thats bargain of the year mate,well done!

cheers thanks kevdo im looking forward to the next season with the like of villa balotelli marquinhos vela showing off thier skills

yer they will do gd for u---but i dont rate villa tho
but i rate vela

david villa has had a good pre season 9 goals in 5 games

arsenal 4 - 0 st mirren
ipswich town 1 - 3 arsenal
arsenal 7 - 0 fc basle
arsenal 1 - 0 mochengladback (sp)
rangers -1 - 3 arsenal

Back