Emenalo handed Chelsea coach role

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 504

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea promote scout Michael Emenalo to assistant first team coach at Stamford Bridge.

More...

Who? ;)

Just reading the BBC article so far.

Looks like it's a good move - Having been there since 2007 he knows the club etc. and has seen 3 very good managers..

I had a little inside on this and trust me this is a very good appointment indeed. This man really knows his stuff.

Was hoping Steve Clarke would return but this seems a good appointment :)

Honestly mate this man knows his stuff. He is the man who scouts our next opponents and knows how to play teams and what to look out for down to a tee. Also Clarke would have cost alot of money.

Honestly mate this man knows his stuff. He is the man who scouts our next opponents and knows how to play teams and what to look out for down to a tee. Also Clarke would have cost alot of money.

I thought Mick McGiven scouted next opponents? And yeah thats true about Clarke

I thought Mick McGiven scouted next opponents? And yeah thats true about Clarke

Mick is senior opposition scout and Michael was Head of Opposition scout. The day before every game on ChelseaTV they speak to Emanalo and he says what he knows about the team we are playing the next day and he is absolutely spot on.

Mick is senior opposition scout and Michael was Head of Opposition scout. The day before every game on ChelseaTV they speak to Emanalo and he says what he knows about the team we are playing the next day and he is absolutely spot on.

Ahh I see, got it now, seems like the right man for the job then

Back