MWEST94

Reaction score
I am making a challenge: Race to the Premier League. For it I am creating players. Each players contract I have set it so it runs out in either 2025 or 2030 and also set it up so they leave at the end of their contract. But when I was doing a test run of the game other clubs could sign these players. So what am I doing wrong? Is it a bug or something?

Need help!!!

Add info: everyone is on full time contracts, everyone is at least 17 so there are no players on youth contracts.
View attachment 275222

First of all isnt this cheating ?!!! task need to be done without the game editor or the FMRTE. Second ,from what i know you can offer maximum 5 years contract and if you choice 10 years or more you can corrupt the game files and this is the reason for this problem.. Just try to put 5 years instead of 10-15 years

MWEST, put leave at end of contract as well and make it a favoured club and put loyalty 20 also give us big bank balances to avoid us wanting to sell. The corruption of the save file due to long contracts is nonsense by the way.

MWEST, put leave at end of contract as well and make it a favoured club and put loyalty 20 also give us big bank balances to avoid us wanting to sell. The corruption of the save file due to long contracts is nonsense by the way.

Ok cheers mate hopefully it will stop clubs signing these players. Another thing I was thinking of was giving them pre-contract agreements with other clubs once they get really old, just so they at these clubs during this time. What do you think?

Ok cheers mate hopefully it will stop clubs signing these players. Another thing I was thinking of was giving them pre-contract agreements with other clubs once they get really old, just so they at these clubs during this time. What do you think?
That is brilliant. For -10 put it for 36 , -9, 35, -8, 32 and -7, 30 except goalkeepers who all stay on until 38.

That is brilliant. For -10 put it for 36 , -9, 35, -8, 32 and -7, 30 except goalkeepers who all stay on until 38.

ok cheers mate. There would always be the chance of a player leaving if I done the other method!